Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Slappin' Sangin' Negroes

The General and I have launched a much-needed, community minded venture:  Project Slap-A-Negro.  The quick breakdown:  when you see a ninja coonin', grab "The Souls of Black Folk"by DuBois and slap the sh*t out of him/her.  Really, any book in the Black literary cannon or by an EDUCATED black person will do--Miseducation, Miner's Canary (that one is THICK!), Long Walk to Freedom...

Now that you know what it is, I have some folks on which you can practice your technique:



1.  Yes, this sh*t is funny.


2. It's also ironic, cause...


3.  THAT FOOL DON'T NEED TO BE EATIN' NO MCDONALD'S.  There.  I said it.  I know this video is old, and you've all seen it and thought the same thing.  But I SAID it.  Hit the gym, bruh.  Better yet, hit Wendy's--they have a Salad Bar.


Hit anything but that Big Mac.  Don't get me wrong--Ms. Sophia is pretty slim and trim, but I could stand to hit the gym.  It's all about being healthy, people.  That's why I typically leave Mickey D's alone.  And I CERTAINLY don't sing about it.  On the street corner.  After church.  On YouTube.


So, if you have Souls of Black Folk sitting around...or if you have any book by the oh-so-fine Dr. Ian...go ahead and slap any of these sangin' negroes.


And for all the fools who said "they should put him in a REAL McDonald's commercial!!!"  Slap them too.  




You can't put a fat man in a fast food commercial.  God will strike you dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment